Freedom Home Buyers Understands There Are Many Reasons You Could Need To Stop Foreclosure.
- Missed Payments
- Unexpected Events
- Back Taxes
- Health Issues
- Job Loss
- Upside Down / Negative Equity
But there are some ways to combat the foreclosure process. Understanding your best options is the first step in making the right decision for you and your home. Freedom home Buyers has helped dozens of families over the years stop foreclosure and get back on the right track.
The Easiest Way To Stop Foreclosure… Period.
The simplest way to stop foreclosure is to pay off your debt to the bank. If you find your self in a situation where you are not able to accomplish that on your own, working with Freedom Home Buyers is your best option. We pay cash for your house and close fast, allowing you to pay off you debt to the bank and get back on track with your finances. The process is simple:
- Fill out the form or call us @ (904) 593-4699
- We ask a few basic questions about the property and set an appointment to come and see it.
- One of trained Acquisition Specialists will tour the property and answer any questions you have about the process.
- Once we find an agreement that works for everyone, we will close quickly and get you the cash for hour home.
- You can use the money to reconcile with the bank, move into your new home or anything else you want. The money is yours.
- You get your life back NOW and avoid a FORECLOSURE, which stays on your credit record for 10 years.
It’s that simple and all you have to do to stop foreclosure is contact us. We can even help with the move to your new home. Give us a call TODAY and get your FREE no-obligation, fair cash offer from FREEDOM HOME BUYERS.
CASE STUDY: How a good team can save a house from foreclosure.
72hrs from contract to close 230k , saved from foreclosure!!
If you know someone who has a house they need to sell, fill out the form below or share this with them.
Who is FREEDOM HOME BUYERS?
Freedom Home Buyers is a local Jacksonville company with the experience in purchasing real estate. We have nearly 1,000 deals in the last 8 years. Unlike some “Cash For Houses” businesses, we are an established member of the Jacksonville community. Our office is located in the historic Riverside district @ 1605 King Street. We have a full staff of trained professionals to help you with your real estate needs. We are BBB ACCREDITED. You can be rest assured that Freedom Home Buyers can help solve your real estate problems.