So first a little about who we are….
Freedom Home Buyers is a local real estate investment company and one of the largest volume purchasers of homes in the Jacksonville area. The company’s Core Purpose is to provide freedom through Real Estate one house at a time. FHB has helped hundreds of motivated sellers solve their real estate problems. Everyone’s situation is unique, and Freedom Home Buyer’s dedicated team strives to partner and give personal attention to the needs of each individual client.
Our Core Values…
- Be Fair
- Be Loyal
- Be Driven
- Be Positive
- Be Generous
And now a little about who we are looking for…
In addition to hiring, training and motivating a growing Acquisition team, the right person for this Inside Acquisitions Specialist (IAS) opportunity will thrive on closing good deals, doing the right thing, and seeking win-win agreements. The IAS will manage associates as they follow up on seller leads via phone calls, emails and texts. The ISA will grasp the benefits of continuous learning, enjoy the challenges of managing and motivating team members and be willing to roll up their sleeves to make a measurable impact on the business. This job is not about putting in time; it’s about savvy business sense and getting results. The successful candidate will be career-driven, goal-oriented, passionate, and committed to making a contribution to the team.
Expectations and Accountability
The following responsibilities are the essential functions of this position. Successful applicants will be able to perform these essential functions with or without requested reasonable accommodations. This job description is not intended to represent a complete, and comprehensive list of all duties and responsibilities. Unplanned activities and other duties may be assigned.
- Maximize the number of homes purchased and the resulting profitability
- Increase conversion rates on leads and appointments
- Find new acquisition channels and funnels
- Set and achieve monthly profit goals with Director of Acquisitions (DA)
- Maintain 100% accuracy within CRM system (Freedomsoft)
- Ensure the deals close on time
- The Qualifications You Must Have:
- High school degree
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of proven sales experience, consistently exceeding quota
- 2-5 years of management experience
- Hiring and recruiting experience
- Base Salary $24,000.00
- Bonus potential: $75,000-$125,000 (unlimited)
We Want Someone Who
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude and will go above and beyond when needed.
- Can identify an obstacle or problem – and always has a potential solution before talking with anyone
- Enjoys learning new things and is interested in growing personally and professionally.
- Has an optimistic outlook on life.
- Is willing to hustle and roll up their sleeves to make a measurable impact on the business.
- Thrives working with a small, dynamic team of incredible and fun people in a continually growing, entrepreneurial environment.
- Is currently happy with where they are and what they’re doing, but wants a bigger challenge.
- Pushes to achieve great things in life
- Considers him/herself a winner and has accomplished things in life
- Wants more excitement, challenges and reward for their efforts